last saturday, we brought nyai to the flyer. everyone was excited. except my dad. he, funnily enough, have the worst case of fear of heights. like super extreme. and i'm not even exaggerating.
he blames me. long story short. i dragged him for a ride in one of those kickass rollercoasters. think UK fair. dude was pale after the ride. it was darn funny but i felt guilty.
the happy campers!
i went on the flyer once before. but it was at night. so, this time round, i was planning to see the sunset. which we did catch. albeit a cloudy sky.
ain't it pretty?
my thoughts on the 2009 oscars:
1) i think hugh did a good job at the oscars.
2) i had no clue anne hathaway can sing.
3) first person i saw in the audience was guillaume and i automatically exclaimed, "marion!"
4) angelina jolie looked like an ice queen. and i dig her green earrings alot.
5) odd. i don't have any best dress or worst dress this year. maybe no one caught my eye. but kate looked ravishing in her YSL.
6) i went GUH when kate said, "my
i blame the satay and the fried chicken for my sore throat and running nose. i slept 7 hours straight and now i can't feel a thing.