I'm currently obsessed with The Morning Benders. Now that's an understatement.
I've been raving about Excuses for a few months now and have since moved to other tracks. I've had Wet Cement stuck in my head. I think it's going to stay there permanently until I find out what it's about. I'm so tempted to ask @ohchu.
The band just won more brownie points when I discovered they released a FREE album consist of covers. We all know I had covers. But I'm bias, dammit. They covered Cryin by Roy Orbison, The Cardigans.. AND The Ronettes. If you don't know by now, I love The Ronettes. Screw that, I adore any girl band from that era. I want to be in one, remember.
The Bedroom Covers:
1. Crying - Roy Orbison
2. Mother and Child Reunion - Paul Simon
3. Why Don't They Let Us Fall In Love? - The Ronettes
4. Lovefool - The Cardigans
5. I Won't Share You - The Smiths
6. He's A Rebel - The Crystals
7. Marie - Randy Newman
8. Fools Rush In - Johnny Mercer/Rube Bloom
9. Temptation Inside Your Heart - Velvet Underground
10. Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
11. Pull Up The Roots - Talking Heads
12. Caroline, No - Beach Boys remix (bonus track)
12.5 Why Don't They Let Us Fall In Love? (live daytrotter version!)
Why Don't They Let Us Fall In Love (Ronettes cover) - The Morning Benders by wideeyedmuse